Select Page

Facing any allegations may compromise your career and a Texas dental attorney could provide you the best help. If you have any valid reasons, you may refer to a dental attorney to provide further defense against your case. This is what happened to a certain dentist in San Antonio in 2002.

On or about April 5, 2002, the dentist fell below the minimum standard of care and failed to make, keep, and maintain adequate dental records on the patient. Specifically, the records did not include all of the documentation required by the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners rules.

During the time period from May 30, 2002, through June 29, 2002, the dentist fell below the minimum standard of care in the fabrication and placement of restorations on teeth #10, 14, and 15 for her patient.

Subsequently, during the same dates from May 30, 2006, through June 29, 2006, the dentist fell below the minimum standard of care by failing to make, maintain, and keep adequate dental records on her patient. Specifically, the record does not include a written informed consent signed by the patient covering all treatment provided; or, a treatment plan with recommendation and treatment options signed by the patient.

Losing your license may greatly affect your future career, but only if you failed to hire a dental attorney for your case. There are some dentists who missed their chances to get their license saved just because they weren’t able to hire any dental defense attorney to properly defend them.  Don’t let the abovementioned dentist’s story happened to you.

The Texas State Board of Dental Examiners Enforcement Division is the state licensing board that disciplines a dentist based on any negligence found. During this investigative process, the dentist has the right to counsel. Therefore, it is essential to have experienced counsel when seeking to obtain defend and protect your license. Texas dental attorney Yong J. An will fight for your professional rights. To get started with a private consultation, you may contact him at (832) 428-5679.